Korloc is the newest addition to the Karndean range of luxury vinyl flooring and is perfect as a DIY installation as it fits together so easily and requires minimal floor preparation.
No adhesive required. No underlay required. It can be installed over other hard flooring as long as the floor is smooth and flat – even existing vinyl tiles. Korloc is 100% waterproof and needs minimum expansion gaps in normal conditions. A great problem solver if you want to reduce the time it takes to put in a new floor and minimise floor preparation costs.
With a Heavy domestic rating,This flooring is perfect for all areas.
- Fast and easy to install
- Installs with minimal floor prep
- Lifetime guarantee in residential installations.
- 12 years guarantee in both commercial and light industrial installations.
- Korlok pack size is 3.20m2 = 10 planks
- Korlok plank sizes are 1420mm (l) x 225mm (w) with a random effect.
- Total thickness 6.5mm with a wear layer of 0.55mm.
- Korlok does not have bevelled edges.
- Korlok is suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Heavy domestic rating making Korlok suitable for everywhere in the home.
- Korlok features a rigid core and a soft foam backing layer, which means it can be installed without the use of an underlay.
|Room Size||Wood Planks|
Contact us for a price including floor preparation etc.