An amazing new product giving a real wood finish but with the dimensional stability of a top quality click LVT.
A real problem solver if floor height is and issue or you cannot fix permanently to the sub-floor.
Labour costs are significantly reduced as well compared to Engineered wood.
The Lynton range is brand new to our collection of flooring. It has been created using the unique Stratex technology, but it differs from the Brecon range in that instead of an embossed vinyl upper layer, it has a beautiful real wood top layer. This stunning natural finish is also our most durable natural wood floor to date.
The planks are dent-resistant and water-resistant – perfect for even the most hard-working rooms – and are fully compatible with underfloor heating too. This means no warping, no unsightly cracks, and no need to worry if you have an absent-minded habit of rocking in your chair…
- Real Rustic Wood Top Brushed and Matt Lacquered
- 7mm Thick with built in underlay
- Clic joint with micro bevel
- Floor can be floated over existing smooth flat floors
- Minimal expansion gaps required in normal rooms
- Very Dense product so less visible impact marks on the surface
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 2.01 sqm per pack
- 25 year warranty
- 165 x 1220mm boards
|Small 3m x 4m||From £699||N/A||From £144|
|Medium 4m x 4m||From £932||N/A||From £192|
|Large 5m x 4m||From £1165||N/A||From £240|